Create Your First Project
Start adding your projects to your portfolio. Click on "Manage Projects" to get started
Food & Agri Entrepreneurship Summer Camp
Şirince Arkhe Campus
Number of Participants
Gülşah Seyhan - Topraktan.co
Duygu Yılmaz - Biolive
Aysu Gürman - AnadOlive
Fulden Gencel - foodback.co
Zafer Yenal - Boğaziçi University
Melih Efeoğlu - Geometry Venture Development
Melih Boyacı - ImpactHub İstanbul
The effects of climate change, changes in consumption habits, and disruptive innovations are bringing about radical changes in various sectors around the world. In the sector-focused innovation programs we offer at Arkhé Innovate, we deeply examine the transformations that directly affect our lives, from the way we do business to our daily habits, occurring at critical points. By making sense of the developments, we explore opportunity areas together to shape the world of the future.
In this program, which focuses on recent global innovations in the fields of food and agriculture, you will come together with representatives from the private sector, pioneers of change in the entrepreneurship ecosystem, and opinion leaders working in these fields. You will gain valuable insights into current trends, innovations that will shape the future, the current situation in Turkey, and opportunity areas.
If you are working in the fields of food and agriculture, interested in trends and innovations, or considering entering these areas in the near future, you should definitely attend this program!
Topics to be Covered:
- Impacts of the climate crisis on food production.
- Reflections of population growth and changes in consumption habits.
- Opportunity areas in food and agriculture entrepreneurship.
- Support mechanisms and access to financing for food and agriculture entrepreneurship.
- New sustainable materials.
- Technologies providing solutions to food waste and losses.
- Digital transformation in agriculture; IoT, Big Data, and practical smart farming applications.